hit dice: 1d8
class: Artificer (battle smith)
Languages: common, dwarvish
Proficiencies: light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, firearms, thieves' tools, tinker's tools, smith's tools
Prf Mod Skill Bonus
[ ] dex acrobatics -1
[ ] wis animal handling 0
[x] int arcana 4
[ ] str athletics 2
[ ] cha deception 1
[ ] int history 2
[ ] wis insight 0
[ ] cha intitmidation 1
[ ] int investigation 2
[ ] wis medicine 0
[ ] int nature 2
[x] wis perception 2
[ ] cha performance 1
[ ] cha persuasion 1
[ ] int religion 2
[ ] dex sleight of hand -1
[ ] dex stealth -1
[ ] wis survival 0
Name Attack Damage/Type
light crossbow - 1d8 piercing
warhammer - 1d8/10 bludgeoning
traveler's clothing -
studded leather armor AC 12+DEX
ring o' dodging AC +1
- wooden case
- 2 person tent
- smith's tools
Infused items: 2
1st level: 3
- Identify: choose one object, if it is a magic item or some other magic-imbued object, you learn its properties and how to use them
- Cure Wounds: regain a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability
- Feather Fall: up to five within range, rate of descent slows to 60 feet per round until the spell ends
Touch a Tiny nonmagical object as an action and give it one of the following magical properties of your choice.
- The object sheds bright light in a 5-foot radius and dim light for an additional 5 feet.
- Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long.
- The object continuously emits your choice of an odor or a nonverbal sound (wind, waves, chirping, or the like). The chosen phenomenon is perceivable up to 10 feet away.
- A static visual effect appears on one of the object’s surfaces. This effect can be a picture, up to 25 words of text, lines and shapes, or a mixture of these elements, as you like.
Imbue mundane items with certain magical infusions; the magic items you create with this feature are effectively prototypes of permanent items; finish a long rest, you can touch a nonmagical object and imbue it with one of your artificer infusions.
- Enhanced Defense: Item: A suit of armor or a shield; A creature gains a +1 bonus to Armor Class while wearing (armor) or wielding (shield) the infused item.
- Enhanced Weapon: Item: A simple or martial weapon; This magic weapon grants a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with it.
- Repeating Shot: Item: A simple or martial weapon with the ammunition property (requires attunement); This magic weapon grants a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with it when it's used to make a ranged attack, and it ignores the loading property if it has it (makes its own ammo)
- Homunculus Servant: Item: A gem worth at least 100 gp or a dragonshard; magically creating a special homunculus that serves you. The item you infuse serves as the creature's heart, around which the creature's body instantly forms; you determine the homunculus's appearance;
Right Tool for the Job
with tinker's tools in hand, you can magically create one set of artisan's tools in an unoccupied space within 5 feet of you. This creation requires 1 hour of uninterrupted work, which can coincide with a short or long rest
Features & traits
- Darkvision: Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Dwarven Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer.
- Tool Proficiency: You gain proficiency with the artisan's tools of your choice: smith's tools, brewer's supplies, or mason's tools.
- Stonecunning: Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
- Increase your Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You always know which way is north.
- You always know the number of hours left before the next sunrise or sunset.
- You can accurately recall anything you have seen or heard within the past month.